Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Apartheid in Palestine


My views on the Zionist occupation of Palestine are well known. I frequently compare the Zionists with the Nazis and the situation in Palestine with South African apartheid. Even former U.S. President Jimmy Carter now agrees with the latter in his latest book and has been lambasted by all the defenders of Zionist Israel, which includes all mainstream American publications.

Comparing Zionism with Nazism usually elicits opposition. It would be exaggerated and 'over the top'. Although both -isms are racist. Nazism is racism towards all non-Aryans, primarily Jews and gypsies. Zionism is racism towards all non-Jews, primarily Palestinians and Arabs. Zionists and Nazis both want to create more Lebensraum for their chosen people.

Today I had dinner with a retired Belgian journalist who has traveled extensively in the occupied territories, something which I unfortunately never had the occasion to do. I have no first hand knowledge of the Middle East, but I have read tens of books on the subject. My friend has himself written a few books on the situation in Palestine/Israel and confirmed that yes, Nazism and Zionism are not that far apart.

The truth is spreading, despite the Zionist clampdown on free speech.

No comments: