Monday, January 8, 2007

100!


Time flies fast. I started this blog on China's National Day, October 1, last year. This is already my 100th entry. Up to now, the blog was still in beta. From 0.1 alpha to 0.9 beta. It was born on my website chinacorrespondent.com, but I didn't like the interface and so I switched to Blogspot. Content was added: favorite websites, books, restaurants... To each entry a picture was added, text flow-around to the right was put straight.

Comments were sparse, but anyway it was still beta... The blog is still not 100% as I want it. The green color, left, top and right has to turn into a revolutionary red. The blog has to move back to the site. That will happen before the release of version 2.0 and the 200th daily entry.

Writing an entry every day is not always easy, and sometimes one or two entries appear a day (or two) late. But after 100 entries it's forward – “stay the course” – to 200 on April 18.

And it's time to make a little publicity.

So stay tuned for more Views from the China Pagoda. Cheers!

No comments: